Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Blog Post Omega

Oh, goodness... these blog posts... I have never been much of a blogger, and I'm guilty of making fun of them before I started attending this class. But I did grow fond of them after Natalie started them up. I'm not saying that I'm head over heels for blogging, but when the prompt is right, I really enjoyed blogging. As far as turning assignments in, the blog did make it much easier. Assignments on blogs were easier to write, and I didn't have to go through the hassle of printing, which obviously is such a hard feat to accomplish. Mainly, I did it for the trees. The only problem is that the blogs made it harder to remember that there was actually an assignment, so that got me a couple of times. Most of the time, I was fine though.

Actually reading other classmate's blogs was probably the best part about blogging (if the prompt was awesome, of course). I liked being able to see what others were thinking, much like a "window into the soul." Seeing others blogs and opinions helped a lot with my other assignments and blogs as well. It helps to see how others are doing assignments, so I can have a rough idea of what to do.

But, alas, this is the final blog post of the semester. And thus we see, I was never a good blogger, nevertheless, the assignments have been completed subpar. And it came to pass that I shall move on, and hopefully keep my attitude positive as life continues on, and judge not others for their blog posts. So farewell, friends. Thus, Christian Rock ends. Adieu, adieu, adieu...

1 comment:

  1. Don't say adieu forever! Blogs are always fun to return to.

    ReplyDelete