Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Favorite Movies

It's really unfair to make just one favorite movie, so I agree with Natalie when she has a big list of great movies. Here's mine:

  • All the Harry Potter movies
  • All the Star Wars movies
  • All the Lord of the Rings movies, more specifically Return of the King
  • The Dark Knight
  • Napoleon Dynamite
  • Nacho Libre
  • Hot Rod
  • Inception
  • Apollo 13
  • The new Star Trek is definitely up there.
  • Mmm... I'm sure there's more, but I'm having a hard time thinking of them

5 comments:

  1. Christian I agree it was very hard to think of some favorite movies. I am looking at yours right now and you have some that I should have added to mine. I can't even imagine trying to rank mine right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Nacho Libre!!! And Lord of the Rings is awesome. Good list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list... Hot Rod is so ridiculously funny! The new star trek movie was AWESOME! so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really liking these movies especially Nacho and Napoleon nothing better than after a stressful day watching one of those two movies.

    ReplyDelete