Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Similies

1. Their love was as official as a couple making their relationship Facebook official. Ironically enough, this couple did the same thing later that day.

2. Their love was awkward and thick, permeating the surrounding air, much like a silent fart on a crowded elevator.

3. They loved each other like a zombie loves to give hugs. And I'm not referring to a brain-eating zombie, I'm referring to a zombie that actually loves to give hugs. So yes, they really loved each other.

4. Their relationship was like my relationship: Nonexistent.

5. I could only describe their love like a brick loves a tree stump, which is probably not much to say the least.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. My favorite was definitely number 4! It made me laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your use of zombies in the 3rd one. I am going on a limb but I think you must be watching The Walking Dead or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 2 is hilarious. Gross, but very entertaining! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love number 2 and number 3. Super funny! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really hilarious! Number 2 and 3 are my favorites as well. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number two was classic you always hate the person who farts on the elevator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative! I've never heard of a zombie that likes to give hugs but it works:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! #5 doesn't make a lot of sense to me, which is probably why it's so funny. And who can't love #4? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am quite jealous of your skills. All of them were hilariously awful. Congrats on your talents.

    ReplyDelete